Welcome to our Classes page, you can find information on our class schedules, activities.....
JOIN US FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CLASSES TAUGHT BY CHERI BLOCKER
Please call the shop at 832-644-5696 for dates of classes
T-shirt Quilt Class - $135 plus cost of supplies
Come learn how to make your own t-shirt quilt! This is a 2-1/2 day class - you'll bring 20 of your own t-shirts and with the method taught in class, you'll be well on your way to completing your quilt top.
Beginning Quilting - $130 plus cost of supplies
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make a quilt? You'll learn all the basics of making your own quilt top, start to finish in this 4 part class. Class time is 10:00 am - 2:00 pm each day.
Tuffet Class - $60 plus cost of supplies
Lean how to make your own tuffet! You can chose to make either square or round tuffet complete with legs and ready to add to your home décor. Class time is 10:00 am - 2:00 pm each day.
To register for classes, you may call the shop at 832-644-5696 to pay by phone and receive your supply list by email or come in to the shop to complete your payment and pick up your supply list in person. Be sure to visit our classes page to review the class refund policy.
PLEASE COME BY THE SHOP OR GIVE US A CALL AT 832-644-5696 TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Refund Policy -
1. Pre-registration is required to attend a class at Quilts & Creations.. You may register on-line, at the store or by phone.
2. Full payment of the class fee will be processed at the time of registration and will reserve a spot in the class for you. Please register for classes you are interested in as early as possible to be sure you have a spot in the class you desire.
3. Class fees are refundable only if you cancel at least 3 days prior to the start of class, If you are unable to attend, please let us know so we can fill your spot from out waiting list.
4. Supply lists for classes are available at Quilts & Creations and the supplies needed for our classes are available in the store. Please be sure to plan ahead and pick up your supply list and supplies PRIOR to the start of the class.
5. Classes will start at the time designated for the class. Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early so you are set up and ready to go. We will open early for 10:00 am classes. Please don't inconvenience others by being late to class!
6. Most of our classes require you to bring a sewing machine . Please remember to bring the electrical cord, foot control, all accessories and the owner’s manual.
7. All cell phones must be turned off during class. Should an emergency arise, the store can be contacted at 832-644-5696 and we will notify you during the class.